Here at HomeGoPlus, we want you to be confident in knowing that we’ll partner with you to get you the perfect product. If your first purchase doesn’t work out like you thought it would, there are a few things you should know.
- You have a 30-day initial guarantee through HomeGoPlus. If you’re outside of that first 30 days, many of our products carry manufacturer’s warranties that can assist you.
- You can cancel your order up until the moment that it’s shipped – after that, it’s a return.
- We don’t have processing/restocking fees (certain brands are excluded from this, see below).
- We’ll handle the shipping costs for you (unless the reason for the return is a simple change of mind, you ordered the incorrect item or you simply prefer a different item – then you pay shipping back to us). Defective items or products that are damaged during shipping will be covered at no expense to you.
HomeGoPlus Return Policies
All products require a Return of Merchandise Number (RMA #) before being returned. This number can be obtained by calling our toll free number at +1 (650) 379-0180. All returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days (see Gift Purchase Exceptions below) from the original invoice date (shipping date) and include a printed and completed Product Return Form. In the event of a backorder, we allow 30 days from the receipt of merchandise. If more than 30 days have passed since purchase or receipt (as listed above), then the item has exceeded HomeGoPlus’s warranty period and warranty claims will need to be made to the original manufacturer directly.
FOR DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
All of HomeGoPlus’s items are sold new-in-box unless stated, "refurbished or used". As such, HomeGoPlus guarantees that your merchandise will arrive in brand-new (unless stated, "refurbished"), working condition. If damage should occur during shipping, or that a product should arrive with defects from the manufacturer, we will replace the items at no cost to you.
For defective items, if the item is found to be faulty, please contact customer service within the first 30 days at +1 (650) 379-0180 to report the defect and we will send you a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of return shipping. Please be advised that some manufacturers require us to have you contact them directly if their item is returned as defective, but we will handle this process for you whenever possible. All defective items will be inspected upon arrival. If the merchandise is found to be defective as stated, then a replacement order will be placed at no cost to you. If the item is found to be without defect, it will be returned to you at your expense. Any defects discovered outside the initial 30-day period must be handled through the manufacturer following the manufacturer’s warranty.
For items damaged in shipping, you must notify us within 7 days (to fulfill your claim, we must file a damage claim with the carrier within the first 7 days or they will refuse it). If you are present at the time of delivery and the box or packaging appears damaged, please inspect the actual item for damage before accepting it (the carrier will wait for you and allow you to inspect the item itself). If you received or refused a damaged item, please call us at +1 (650) 379-0180 and we will handle the damage claim with the carrier (note: this claim could take up to 8 business days be completed), as well as send you a replacement item at no cost to you.
For replacement or store credit, there is no processing/restocking fee or penalty of any kind. Upon receipt of the returned item, you will be issued an email gift certificate with credit for the full value of your original purchase. As stated above, you will be responsible to pay for shipping to return the product, but normal free shipping rules will apply when you re-order.
For refunds, there are no processing/restocking fees here at HomeGoPlus (there are some brands that have specific exceptions and different terms listed below in the Return Policy Exceptions).
- For damaged or defective items: Please reference our Damaged Item Return Checklist or our Defective Item Return Checklist
- The product must include a printed and completed Product Return Form
- Shipping Note: For your protection, we recommend that you use a traceable method of shipment that can provide you with delivery confirmation. We also recommend that the item is shipped insured. HomeGoPlusis not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Everything HomeGoPlus is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Original and return shipping and handling charges are not refunded.
HomeGoPlus may refuse a return request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles HomeGoPlus to a corresponding counterclaim.
Items that are returned to us without meeting the return requirements above will be rejected. We will contact you with a detailed reason for the rejection and the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Items marked, "All Sales Final on Clearance" are excluded from our normal return policy and cannot be returned or refunded unless the item is found to be defective or damaged.
Orders may be canceled up until they are in shipping and a shipping label has been printed or have shipped. Once your order is in shipping or has shipped and/or a label has been created, you will be subject to the terms of the Return Policy listed above.
Holiday Policy: We know that your shopping needs change as you look for the best deals during the Holiday Season – but it’s not much of a gift if the product isn't perfect! Therefore, from Black Friday until Christmas Eve, all purchases will have a 30 day return period starting from Christmas Day of the same year in which the purchase was made. Merry Christmas to you for finding a great deal AND to your lucky recipient for still being covered under the return policy!